Clinical Document Management System
VisDoc is a fully integrated document management system that works with either athenaPractice® or functions as a standalone product. VisDoc connects scanning to your existing clinical workflow, streamlining and organizing a host of data automatically to reduce data inaccuracies caused by manual data entry.
Easy and intuitive, minimal downtime for training and a multitude of great features make VisDoc one of the premier platforms for document management.
Reasons You'll Love VisDoc
- Electronic Medical Record Integration - Whenever a record is scanned, it will import directly into the Electronic Medical Record, eliminating duplicate steps.
- Comprehensive Document Mapping - Saves your time and effort by enabling you to search by OBS term, with handy autofill functionality to optimize search
- Intelligent Card-Scanning functionality. The scanner will automatically import the card and information, associate it with the appropriate record, and automatically cut out white space to reduce file size.
- Inclusive Security Clearance Settings - The admin has the ability to associate specific users to specific groups and document level security for view access by group type. Keep confidential information secured
- See the documents from the patient registration screen during the visit
- VisDoc comes with its own software, which is easy to install.
- One-Click PDF report exporting
- Document mapping keeps EMR and Document Software in congruence with the document types that have been set up in athenaPractice®
- Access documents through the billing and registration sections of the EMR.
- Easy access to choose either patient or guarantor when scanning data.
- EOB functionality allows users to index and search documents by ticket number. The program will autofill the patient's name and date of service, eliminating the need to search every page of the EOB.
- After the scan completes, it auto-populates in the left side column for easy confirmation of completion and location access.
- Imaging from other systems can now be interfaced. This works particularly well with Driver’s License and Insurance Files.
- VisDoc is compatible with kiosk systems.
- Tie a document type to an OBS term – Anytime that type of document comes in, it will automatically associate the OBS term.
- Orders functionality has been reimagined for reconciliation of orders and faxes to streamline workflow and keep organization fluid
- VisDoc will automatically clear orders flags when necessary requirements have been met.
Contact Our Experts
Hundreds of Community Health Practices rely on Visualutions to help them. Reach out to learn how we can help your business too!281.297.2257