In the world of clinical and financial data analytics, disparate products, each offering specific and targeted problem solutions are often loosely integrated. As a result, the user either has to log on to multiple systems to get the information needed, or the efficiency of the functionality in one product to collect certain data is offset by the need of the user to enter data AGAIN in another product to obtain the benefit of functionality across the patient record.
Since 1996, Visualutions has focused on efficient data collection and meaningful reporting products to enhance various PM/EMR platforms, by creating applications that enable technologies to “speak” bi-directionally. VisAnalytics is such an application.
VisAnalytics allows you to take advantage of the functionality your native applications have to offer, while retaining the confidence of knowing that whatever application is used as the original input source, the data will be propagated across all integrated platforms.
VisAnalytics includes a comprehensive, bi-directional interface, and features:
- Single Sign-On – By creating linkages to VisAnalytics within your core PM/EMR application we eliminate the need to “log on” to additional applications. You simply access the product from within your native product.
- Direct Access to Analytics – Your data reporting is accessible from within your PM/EMR system and includes, among others, Care Gap Analysis, Care Planning and Care Plans, Clinical Summary, Predictive Modeling and Risk Assessment, and Automated Care Coordination and Patient Outreach. Read more about our Outcomes Manager HERE.
- Integration with Visualutions Data Warehouse – Data (both clinical and financial) is obtained from you through our secure web interface, and imported to our data warehouse located within our secure hosting platform.
- One Reporting Platform – Both clinical and operational data will be available from one reporting platform through the linkage of the VisAnalytics warehouse.
What results from using VisAnalytics is the ability to:
- Analyze clinical outcomes in the context of revenue associated with treating disease states.
- Analyze the cost of delivering care to patients with multiple conditions.
- Interpret valuable operational data allowing you to prioritize the use of revenue generated from clinic operations.
- Participate in coordinated clinical research studies, as well as participate with PCAs in regional grant opportunities and other data sharing / data exchange projects.
- Export selectively to other locations, communicate with selected registries, and upon agreement, combine or compare data with other customers for benchmarking purposes.
Visualutions also supports each VisAnalytics integration from implementation to support, providing you with the assurance that only one vendor need be involved with topics of support and training.
We’d love the opportunity to give you a guided tour of the product, and to talk more with you about the advantages that VisAnalytics can afford your operation. Please use the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please fill out all available fields.