Our PCMH focus is to provide our clients with the most comprehensive PCMH tools and services to reach the highest levels of recognition based on NCQA’s PCMH standards.
Visualutions is helping guide customers through the maze of requirements and guidelines to provide a sustainable future for the new value-based healthcare environment.
We’ve developed one of the most robust, PCMH programs in the health IT industry, offering a reporting technology that works with your EHR platform and supporting data gathering and tracking for your quality initiatives.
We provide you with an electronic reporting system along with a detailed training program and step-by-step guidance for primary care providers working to establish a PCMH.
Our PCMH Toolbox allows your practice to monitor progress toward submission. The PCMH Toolbox is a collaborative tool for all team members to use as well as providing a way for our consultants to give feedback on how to make your application better. Once you are ready to submit, our toolbox sends the application to NCQA for you! No duplication involved!
Visualutions offers detailed guidance and customized consultation to help your organization achieve PCMH status.
Our PCMH package includes:
- PCMH Reportsthat allow fast and easy documentation of the required NCQA percentage-based electronic report documentation.
- PCMH collaborative toolboxfor entering and maintaining required documentation and gathering feedback from team members and consultants prior to submission. The toolbox automatically submits your application to NCQA when you are ready
- PCMH training and educational materials that can be used for both group and individual self-paced training
- Individualized practice readiness assessments and PCMH coaching to help you create a successful application for the highest levels of recognition
- Additional financial and population health reporting services may be added as desired
For more information, please use the contact form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
* These fields are required.
Ask a PCMH Coach
Dr. Linda Pepper, PCMH CCE has worked exclusively in the healthcare field since 2002, including projects with Federally Qualified Health Centers, Rural Health Centers, Primary and Specialty Care practices, academic research hospitals and health information technology vendors. In 2009, Dr. Pepper began concentrating her training and work on the Affordable Care Act models of Accountable Care and Patient-Centered Medical Homes. In 2013, she received her certification from NCQA as a PCMH content expert. Linda would love the opportunity to work with you and your PCMH team to help you achieve the highest levels of recognition and ensure sustainable transformation for your practice.